Clutch Push rod stuck out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyrotronix

Reaction score
I was poking around at my clutch to see if the PO had done the DD mod, and it seems in doing so, I've gone and messed something up. I've tried to understand what it was I did, and I think I've narrowed it down to, I grabbed the clutch lever while the cover was off. Now the push rod is stuck out (as far as I can tell) and I cannot get it go back in. I've tried looking up on the forum how to rectify this issue, and I came across some threads talking about using a needle to poke down in the small hole at the bottom of the reservoir. I gave this a try, but it hasn't helped. Any ideas on what I might have done or how I can fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_20240813_183913189.jpg
    IMG_20240813_183913189.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
Likely hyper extended the slave. It should push back in but with some effort. Worst case you have to remove the slave from the other side and get the piston pushed back in.

Thank you very much. A little effort and I got it back in. I get a little overly cautious sometimes because I'd hate to go ham fisted on something and mess it up.

Latest posts

Back