Irish Hills Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is rob and misty going. Todds wife is going and im sure she would have more fun if misty was on the ride. And robs bike is fun to watch blowing by is two up. I wish i could start the ride latter so amber and garg could get a b-sitter but it would be dark beforethe ride was over

Your azz has been wet before Michael!............I'll try to give Rob a call tomorrow.................Tom.

:biglaugh:If it wasent my azz we are talking about i would say thats some funny azz shizz. Tom i dont want to know eather. Just dont touch it again. Ever. I got rain on the way to the dragstrip not on a ride hosted by me.

Ok It looks like 5 from gr and three others for sure and me. so thats 9 for sure and maybe more. weather looks great in Irish Hill's on Sunday.

GoPro mounted up on my rig, so 2nd gear burnouts and general hooliganism will be welcome.

My brother want a burn out movie- I'm a bit cheap for that. But now Tom has a silver V-Max... Maybe I can shoot his and send it to my brother. Who would know?

Webberville mobil station exit 122 of i96 m-52 exit at 9am. Sunday 9-9-12

Looks like we've got a great crew together for this ride!.........Gonna be fun!..........:punk:...........Tom.

Mike texted me and said one if you guys was riding out from the east side on m59. I will be riding m59 also. So if you want to ride together let me know.

Latest posts

Back