Irish Hills Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you can make it Steve, you take it easy and let the rest of us keep the GoPro entertained................Tom.

I don't know if I can join in on this ride yet, but if I can I'll meet you guys in Webberville at 9am.

Scott

Scott this would be a good time to let todd try it because his wife will be with him. She can see what its like also.

I will try my best to be at Webberville by 9am. Weather and work will be a big factor,,,by weather I mean temp that early because I would have to leave by 7.30am.

O

Ouchez it will be cold but it will warm up soon enough.

Mike.... was all set to ride on Sunday with you all... but just finished playing in a 3 game softball tournement and got ....:stretche: injured. Nothing serious, but icing my calf where I took a line drive from a batter in the last game while pitching. Hurts bad right now and I don't think I can use it to shift right now. So I need to say ... sorry, next time !

Have a great time ! Ride Safe Everyone !!

Mike.... was all set to ride on Sunday with you all... but just finished playing in a 3 game softball tournement and got ....:stretche: injured. Nothing serious, but icing my calf where I took a line drive from a batter in the last game while pitching. Hurts bad right now and I don't think I can use it to shift right now. So I need to say ... sorry, next time !

Have a great time ! Ride Safe Everyone !!

Sorry to hear that Jeff. Get better soon cause their still time to ride this year yet.

I like misty shes a cool vmax chick. Speaking of cool she better dress for it.

Latest posts

Back