Irish Hills Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Irish Hills V4 Muscle Ride

Is anyone up for an Irish Hills Michigan ride.

Last edited:
Any sunday. Weekend after labor day maybe

It dont have to be that weekend. I just want to get out and ride before it gets cold. That weekend seems to be a great choice. If a bunch of v4's want to go to the track lets go. Hell if we do lapeer we can get alot of passes in for $30

I will be running most of the irish hills route on thursday morning aug 30th if anyone wants to go. I can meet u at the dodge dealer on us-12 and m-52 at 8:15am. I will need to be back to adrian mi at 2pm so this will be a 6hr ride.

So it looks like 5 guys are going on this ride. I think we might have 2 or 3 other's that will show also. Is webberville mi at I-96 and m-52 a good meet place for everyone. That way we can take m-52 to us-12. Its about a 50 mile ride to us-12.

I called out the Webberville exit "122" on another site as the meet spot at 9am, let's go with it.....................Tom.

I don't know if I'm brave enough to go on this one... 2 hours to get to the start point, then 2 hours home after... I may get brave enough to try, but I'm thinking right now that I'll wait until I get a windshield before I ride that much in one day.

I called out the Webberville exit "122" on another site as the meet spot at 9am, let's go with it.....................Tom.

When would departure be from GR Bee?? I might have a clutch slippage issue I need to check out between now and then as well... FYI.

Also... Mike....

Any stops along the way and if so what are they? (like anything cool to check out in the Irish hills??) I know you Max guys can only go about 100miles between stops so I'm wondering... :ummm:

Thanks!

Gar irish hills did have alot of fun family kid stuff to do back in the day but i think its all closed up for the most part. I will be going through the kid stuff area but not for us at all. back in the day it was maybe as good as pong if you get my drift. We will be going around the M I S track and around as many lakes as we can ( wampler's sand round devils ) . Im sure we will see other lake s along our way. We can eat at the artesian wells biker bar. If we have time i might take us over to lake hudson. We will end up at the onodaga biker bar in onodaga mi.

Im at the wells eating i did most of the ride and had a blast i got 8 second gear wheelies at 50mph i counted 10 lakes and a few ponds. This will be fun.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm brave enough to go on this one... 2 hours to get to the start point, then 2 hours home after... I may get brave enough to try, but I'm thinking right now that I'll wait until I get a windshield before I ride that much in one day.
It's possible that I will be riding in from Avoca(near Port Huron) to make this ride (Map link) and then back again after. I'll know for sure after this weekend if I'm going to make it down for the ride.

Just got to work. This would be a great ride for the girls also. Hope to see slobman and misty. Garg she will have fun. Lots of lake views and country roading. Hope u can make it brian.

Latest posts

Back