Mrs_Max ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Mrs. Max
I do not have your problem of not being able to touch the ground. I am 6'4", so I feel a little too tall on most motorcycles, and cramped up on them. Glad your able to come visit us.

hahaha My husband is 6'4" also ... so my lowering is about to get him all ass hurt bc he LOVES riding my bike. He has his own so he'll pull thru. :biglaugh:

I can't help i'm normal sized & he's mutated. :rofl_200:

I'm glad to be back. I've missed you people. heh.

hahaha My husband is 6'4" also ... so my lowering is about to get him all ass hurt bc he LOVES riding my bike. He has his own so he'll pull thru. :biglaugh:

I can't help i'm normal sized & he's mutated. :rofl_200:

I'm glad to be back. I've missed you people. heh.

I fall into the mutated size too. My wife is 5'9", and all the kids are taken after me. My oldest daughter has pasted her, my 12yr old son has past her, and the youngest is 10 and is getting close.

our 3 yr old is as tall and wears the same size clothes as his 7 yr old sister. people think he's in first grade. lol.

Oh I know all about the clothes do not fit any more we are buying clothes every 4 - 6 months. My oldest was a shock. At 3 months she was in 6 month, at 1 yr she was in 2's and was wearing young miss clothing at 10 and ladies by 15. My son did the same thing. At 12 he wears men's clothes.

@ Mrs max. well well well look at what the cat dragged in! How the hect have you been. thought you fell off the face of the earth. Lol

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

i knew i was forgetting someone in my earlier post threatening ya'll. lololol.

i've been great!!! busy ... but great. I'm so happy you dropped in to say hello.

I was wondering if it was just us. My daughter is 9 months and in 18 month clothing. Granted she is a big girl in general. Every baby we have met either 12-15 month old she is bigger.

nope ... not just ya'll. ha. our little guy is talllllllll. never wore newborn or 0-3 months clothes. started out in 3-6 months for about 2.5 weeks & went up from there. he's 3 and wears a size 13.5 in shoes and wears a 6 or 7 slim in jeans. if my 7 yr old was a boy they could just share clothes. damn my luck. hehe.

I was wondering if it was just us. My daughter is 9 months and in 18 month clothing. Granted she is a big girl in general. Every baby we have met either 12-15 month old she is bigger.

same with my oldest :rofl_200: I knew at 1 month she was going to be big girl and as a jr. in high school she is taller than most all the girl and most of the boys.

Welcome back. Might I suggest adding 3" to the sole of your riding boots. ;-) That's solving problems on the cheap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Welcome back. Might I suggest adding 3" to the sole of your riding boots. ;-) That's solving problems on the cheap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

See you men are smart asses ... this is EXACTLY what my husband said I should do. lmfao ... how sexy would that be??? woman w/the big shoes on ... i think not.

:confused2:

I'm Getting a visual of someone riding in KISS boots now lol. Welcome back to the forum! I'm deployed in the Pacific right now can't wait to get back on my Max. Been pedaling around the island in a GT mountain bike just to keep the riding bug at bay.

I thought kiss boots too. hahaha. Glad you stopped in to "see" me.

Stilettos? hrmmmm....maybe. lol.

Y'all still holding up in NE Mississippi? I haven't been back there since we moved out in in '09 I can't imagine it has changed much.

we're still here. you're not missing a thing other than some bike riding w/us. heh.

omg omg omg those are FUGLY! ilmao @ that. I think I'll just lower Maxine on down & keep my cool shoes. hahaha

I think the "BLACK GOTHIC~STEAMPUNK CORSETED D-RING LACE-UP PLATFORM PUNK KNEE BOOTS" are quite fetching.

Back