Mrs_Max ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhhahahaha. I know why they're all on eBay. they'll stay there if they're waiting on me. how in the hell can anyone wear that junk?! :what:

we were talking about SHOES, guys. FOCUS!

DannyMax....yay....you're here.

Wow, this thread went to Warp Speed. I thought it was an old thread
that had been given new life but it's very new.

So, Hi Mrs Max.

I finally caught up...:rofl_200:
Dave

Well welcome BACK,

This happens on most motercycle/auto forums when a woman joins. Thread goes viral. But I dont know why?????

When we are riding, it dosent matter ( unless your wearing Abby's boots) To me your just another person on 2 wheels ( unless your wearing Abby's boots).Dont care how tall you are ( unless your wearing Abby's boots )

And you can't shift with those boots on!!!!:rofl_200:

Good to hear from you again.
Lew

Last edited:
Well welcome BACK,

This happens on most motercycle/auto forums when a woman joins. Thread goes viral. But I dont know why?????

When we are riding, it dosent matter ( unless your wearing Abby's boots) To me your just another person on 2 wheels ( unless your wearing Abby's boots).Dont care how tall you are ( unless your wearing Abby's boots )

And you can't shift with those boots on!!!!:rofl_200:

Good to hear from you again.
Lew

Yeah, that sounds similar to what happened over on a KLX forum when my wife joined.

I had the same problem with touching the ground too! Dannymax sold me a cut down sportmax seat and now everything is good! I can actually touch the ground flat footed at stops instead of tippy-toeing. Now if this friggin snow would go away, I could actually ride instead of dreamin.....

I don't know why either. ha.

good to be back.

p.s. I would neverrrr wear Abby's boots. bank on that.

I have a Corbin seat now. love it but it's not working for me. I need the kind you have....give it to me. lol.

i WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ? .. YOU DON'T CALL , YOU DON'T WRITE , I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE " WOMEN " ! .. :biglaugh: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

HAHAHAHA I know right! we're terrible. ;)

I'm back now...I promise to be a better woman & keep in touch. :p

Back