Total remake of my max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it.
My scoops add some bulk to the bike. Its more suitable of a look and feel to me. When I rode my friend Sam's Vmax, it seemed skinny with the stock scoops.

Attachments

• P1030119.JPG
    P1030119.JPG
    72.5 KB
I didm't bother to see the attributes of that pic KJ, to see what the date was, but I hope it's not snowing yet there!

Is that a bicycle speedo?

I like it.
My scoops add some bulk to the bike. Its more suitable of a look and feel to me. When I rode my friend Sam's Vmax, it seemed skinny with the stock scoops.
+1 i rode a friends v-max with bigger handmade scoops for a little time about 10 minutes. and it felt to the eye lot different . when i rode a max with stock scoops i had a feeling that something was missing. but i also like stock scoops.
i will contact a friend that has cnc machines and ask him if i could give him the scoops and cut them to aluminium or stainless steel and in what price. so i can have them both painted and metal. i hope he can do it

That looks really good! I REALLY like the triple scoop setup especially how wide that makes them look. Can't wait to see the whole thing put together. Great job! Wish either I was there or you were here so we could ride together. I think our bikes would look pretty cool side by side. And not to change the subject but WTF is happening over there in Athens? Looks like an area I'd keep away from especially with your bike. How far are you from the rioting? Well, keep us posted with your progress. Ed✨

I have a long-term fondness for root-beer metalflake! Super-looking old-style paint!

Y'know I just got an idea, I always liked the 'boattail' FX Shovelhead Superglide & the Sportster which used a similar style tail/seat. Is there anyone who could photoshop a pic of that style onto a VMax? I am curious to see what that would look like. And, if you can do it in "root-beer metalflake," all-the-better!:biglaugh:

Thats beautiful! Nice work.
But I totally love the job you have done there! You should be proud.:clapping:

It's *ahem* a bit bright, isn't it!

That looks really good! I REALLY like the triple scoop setup especially how wide that makes them look. Can't wait to see the whole thing put together. Great job! Wish either I was there or you were here so we could ride together. I think our bikes would look pretty cool side by side. And not to change the subject but WTF is happening over there in Athens? Looks like an area I'd keep away from especially with your bike. How far are you from the rioting? Well, keep us posted with your progress. Ed✨

i am 4 hours but i just received just now my transfer to athens and i will be leaving immediatly. and my bike is not ready. that sucks.

i would love to ride with you Ed. we share the same taste:punk::punk:

Wow! That looks really Bad ass!! Love the paint and can't wait to see it all back together. Now is your riding season over there? Or will it be still warm enough to ride once you get it finished? Keep posting bro, it's gonna be awesome!!! Ed✨

thanks Ed. i ride all year. even with bad weather. here the weather is about 17 celsium in the day and 10 in the night. no rain yet. i will definetely ride with that weather. only rain bothers me .not the cold.

Back