What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a customer from Missouri show up at 1030 last night to pick up hs bike that I had been working on. He asked how much for the ugly duckling that is what I nick named this bike on YouTube. I shot him a price and said I will take it to.

Attachments

• 20240903_123340.jpg
    20240903_123340.jpg
    10.1 MB · Views: 0
I repaired the clutch master cilinder today. (At the left side of the handle bar)
It was a hell of a job to get the locking clip out but i ve got it done.
New springs, seals, cilinder and dust caps. Tomorrow i gonna start with the clutch slave cilinder.
I have a couple videos on the slave cylinder

I dug my vmax out of its hole Sunday and started the long process of foaming her down and making her wet. Then I rubbed on her chrome for 4 hours with Mcguires fine cut and mother's polish.
Then the battery went tit's up on me.
So I went online to order a new Odyssey pc680. $187 dollars. What the Fuuuuuuuck!
Fuck that, Found the new Noco Lithium powersport batteries at Autozone.
$79.95 plus the Noco Genius2 charger for $35.
Damn this NLP5 250 Amp Noco Lithium is TiiiiiNy.
Works damn good if you ask me.
If any one is in need of a battery, you Might want to check them out. Has a 5 year Limited warranty.
Had to add some foam spacing under it. Noco make a larger 500 Amp NLP14, but you would have to modify the battery box a little to make it fit.
1000000710.jpg1000000711.jpg1000000713.jpg
Can't even see the damn thing in there.

Last edited:
That's a good referral 82nd.

I have the same charger, which can also be used to do electrolysis of your gas tank, should it need it. The newer, 'smart' chargers, don't operate the same way as your Schumacher does.

Anyone know what connection to motorsports Schumacher has? No-fair googling.

That's a good referral 82nd.

I have the same charger, which can also be used to do electrolysis of your gas tank, should it need it. The newer, 'smart' chargers, don't operate the same way as your Schumacher does.

Anyone know what connection to motorsports Schumacher has? No-fair googling.
I don't know anything about Schumacher.
If you mean the charger in the picture, it's not mine. It belongs to the the company I haul equipment for.
My bikes parked in thier shop while I get it ready for Deals Gap next week.
I have a Napa battery tender that I have been using for years. It won't work for lithium so that's why I bought the Genius 2. It's good for all batteries.

Back