January Mod Monkey of the Month contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news gents!!!!!!! Gamorg02 has also donated a set of his swing arm pivot covers for this month too!!!!! Gonna be some great prizes this month.

Hey, Mod Monkey... Did you transfer my Red Headed Mod Monkey to CaptainKyle??? Ever since I said something about the problems I was having, Kyle's luck hasn't been so good. He was working on one of the bikes he's got stuffed into his garage and crashed and burned... He told me his wrist is still FU'd. I wouldn't wish that Little Red Headed Pecker Wood on him.. On the flip side, everything's been going good for me on my bikes. The rest of my life is spiraling down but I think that's the full moon....:rofl_200:

The prizes this month sound great, I'm sure a worthy modder will win and be pleasantly surprised....:biglaugh:

Don't let it be known but I have some more mods coming soon. That's if I can control myself and not start looking for a Gen II. That would severely restrict my mod money....

here are some more pics with my new hand made rear mudguard i just installed

Attachments

• 2011-01-21 11.53.02.jpg
    2011-01-21 11.53.02.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 2011-01-21 11.53.11.jpg
    2011-01-21 11.53.11.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 2011-01-21 11.53.15.jpg
    2011-01-21 11.53.15.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 35
Nope, no winner yet. January has proven to produce a very tight race and we need to make sure we pick a worth winner. Will have a winner chosen by the weekend.....

Ok guys, I apologize for the delay in announcing the winner. Was a tough month to pick from but we finally came up with a Vmax that we think should get the award for January. And without further ado the winner is.........VMAX1260!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, I apologize for the delay in announcing the winner. Was a tough month to pick from but we finally came up with a Vmax that we think should get the award for January. And without further ado the winner is.........VMAX1260!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent choice in a month of superb entries. Congratulations to Vmax1260!:worthy:

I agree , great choice MM . Congratulations VMAX 1260 . There 's the good news , bad news 1260 , is you gotta come over the pond to collect your prizes ! LOL :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I agree , great choice MM . Congratulations VMAX 1260 . There 's the good news , bad news 1260 , is you gotta come over the pond to collect your prizes ! LOL :rofl_200::rofl_200:
Well if anyone could come over here covertly to pick up the prize, Vmax1260 would be the man!:biglaugh:

I can see why it took so long to post up the winner. I would have one hell of a time deciding between 1260, Paul, and Jim. Tough month for sure!

WOW.!!!!!! didint think i am gonna win cause all the bikes were great. I wanna thank you all guys. didint think i am gonna win cause all the bikes were great..

WOW.!!!!!! I wanna thank you all guys. didint think i am gonna win cause all the bikes were great..

I feel touched and happy. You give me courage to feed my MOD MONKEY and continue this hard job we all love to do .to keep this perfect machines on the streets theway we want them. THANK YOY AGAIN ALL

:th_image003::th_image003:

Congrads!! Sent u a pm about the pivot caps!

Back