Irish Hills Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's possible that I will be riding in from Avoca(near Port Huron) to make this ride (Map link) and then back again after. I'll know for sure after this weekend if I'm going to make it down for the ride.

If you do, It would be real easy for me to meet you at I69 and M19. I could pit there and be good to go. In fact that is not far at all from me -so I would be happy to tag along any time.

Thanks!

Craig

I plan on rolling out of my place at 7:45 am.........Clutch slippage?...........Tom.

Damn thats early... Just saying its hard to get a 9 year old up and the butt crack of dawn and to a sitters etc and be riding by 7:45am... Have to see how that might pan out.

The clutch I think is fine... It felt funny the other day so I wound it out once just to see... Only made it to the top of third @ 11k before I officially tripled the posted speed.. Figured it's tight enough. :punk: I'll know once I try to goose it in a higher gear but I really think its fine.

Give the 9 yr old a cell phone and rent some cool vidio games and buy some junk food. Home made baby sitter.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! It was posted 35... I got to around 105 to 110 at the top or in this case past the top of third.

Two pics of a stop we will be stoping at.

Attachments

• 2012-09-03_20-12-41_325.jpg
    2012-09-03_20-12-41_325.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2012-09-03_20-12-06_825.jpg
    2012-09-03_20-12-06_825.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
Im going to run part of this ride in the morning if anyone wants to go let me know. I will start around 8am or 9am.

Guys heading west on I69, I'm in Durand, exit 118 off I69, I could meet some of you at that exit and ride in together.

Chad

I will be at the dodge dealer at us12 and m52 at 9am today. I will get rolling by 9:15 and ride the irish hills for 4 hours is anyone going to meet up today.

Well it looks like I'm out... Sorry I can't swing it this time. Hope you all have a good and safe ride!

SO where are we for next week end? Anyone from the east going? (I'm at 26 mile and I94 so I can take I69 or 696-96 to get over there.)

Craig

Sorry to hear you can't make it Brian. Hopefully we can still make a day ride with ya before the.... :snow: settles into Michigan

Craig get a hold of pjohn9090 he will be riding from rodchester hills. Also if Todd makes it he will be coming from that area. The ride will end in onodaga mi at 4or5 and if you guys want to take a back way to hell michigan and make a stop and than go to whitmore lake and split of im up for it. just let me know soon.

Well from what I can see...

If Ebein 486 is going I could meet him at 26/I94 or 16/i94 IF we were to go up 53

If he was going, we could meet Customzedcreations on 53 and go up to I69 and over to Lapeer. I69/m24 would be a real good place to meet the guys from Oxford (Pjohn9090 and Haveta ride?) . If Redbone were going, we could meet him at 19/I69 before going to Lapeer.

Then someone that can read a map could get us all to a meet up point for the rest of you.

Of course that assumes any of the guys on this side of the state are actualy going. If no one else is coming from over here, It would be quicker for me to go 696/96 to meet you guys.

And all this assumes it doesn't rain... I'm so sweet, I melt!

It would be nice to see some of those east side "Mystery Men" show up..........:biglaugh:..........I'm keeping an eye on the weather too, cool temps promote V-Max performance, but rain dampens my spirits for riding.................:damn angry:..................Tom.

Latest posts

Back