What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK.......lemme get this straight......

Your bike is running poorly and is making strange noises that it has never made before......

So you start whipping the piss out of it in situations where you have never done it before......

Welcome to the club......

YA LUNATIC!!!!!!
:rofl_200:
LMAO! No, it's not like that..... ok, maybe it is... does it count that the bike only runs like Shite at low RPM?

ok, ok, but in my defense I was in a mood! :clapping:

LMAO! No, it's not like that..... ok, maybe it is... does it count that the bike only runs like Shite at low RPM?

ok, ok, but in my defense I was in a mood! :clapping:

Don't defend it.......

Just embrace your lunacy......it will keep you warm......:biglaugh:

Don't defend it.......

Just embrace your lunacy......it will keep you warm......:biglaugh:

Ya, who am I kidding! :punk:
Only a lunatic would be considering walking a 600lb bike down 6 steps into my basement to store it for the winter.... :clapping:
Of course, then there is also getting my wife's ZX6r down there too!:eusa_dance:

Ya, who am I kidding! :punk:
Only a lunatic would be considering walking a 600lb bike down 6 steps into my basement to store it for the winter.... :clapping:
Of course, then there is also getting my wife's ZX6r down there too!:eusa_dance:

come along?

come along?
Nothing to attach it too..... house is a raised ranch style (similar to a split entrance) and the front has had an addition put on so the bikes will come in the front door and make a 90degree right turn and have to go down 6 steps. I thought about a sheet of plywood (with grip tape) to cover the steps and then braced at the bottom so it did not slide. Perhaps attache a rope to the back for a friend or 3 to hang onto as it's being lowered..... of course, riding them out should be easy... LOL

i bet with 6 or so friends and some beers for compensation u'll be allright.

There's always beer in the fridge, what are you doing in about 2 months? :worthy:

I made that trip one October about 4 years ago when my maternal grandmother died.......

The snow started sticking just west of Quebec City.....By Riviere DuLoup the roads were covered and SLICK with folks wrecking everywhere.....

I made that trip one October about 4 years ago when my maternal grandmother died.......

The snow started sticking just west of Quebec City.....By Riviere DuLoup the roads were covered and SLICK with folks wrecking everywhere.....

I'm sorry to hear that. The snow seems to arrive later and later....

Remove some parts from my damaged bike.

Wondering about my USD conversion and diassembling my zx10r forks.
Ordered aluminium block for tripple trees.

Need to replace fork seals. Fork is in very good condition but seals looks like shit.

Anyone knows good Kawasaki dealer? Or OEM parts store?

I can get some Kawi stuff but not as good a pricing.

Sean

Stock pipes came out of storage and went back on my Max. I'm really glad I kept all my stock parts and stored them indoors. The system looks like new! I am also enjoying the "new sound" as are my neighbours since I usually leave for work at 6am!

Am currently looking for a Venture diff and an 18x5.5 rear rim to get the final gear ratio at a more relaxed highway rpm. I want the bike to be a better touring machine but I don't want to mess with its stock appearance since it already looks great. Solid motor mounts and fork brace make it handle well enough for my demands. Braided lines make the stopping better and Morley Muscle Corbin (serial #001) makes the ride that much nicer.

Blaine

Back