What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to some day. But our group likes staying on the dragon. That way we can run it first thing in the mourning and in the evening when it's not so busy.
Been doing it the 3rd weekend of september for 14 years now.
Good deal! 👍

Sunday afternoon sure is a circus on the Dragon.

Good deal! 👍

Sunday afternoon sure is a circus on the Dragon.
It's really not that bad. We ride more than just The Dragon.
As with any public roadway, there are other people on the road. If you relax and just enjoy the ride. It's still 100% worth it.
No one person owns the road. There is no price for admission or use.
As with all things in life, patience, courtesy, and just plain human decency are a recipe for great times.
And that is why we keep going back every single year.
Same Dragon Time...
Same Dragon Channel...

It's really not that bad. We ride more than just The Dragon.
As with any public roadway, there are other people on the road. If you relax and just enjoy the ride. It's still 100% worth it.
No one person owns the road. There is no price for admission or use.
As with all things in life, patience, courtesy, and just plain human decency are a recipe for great times.
And that is why we keep going back every single year.
Same Dragon Time...
Same Dragon Channel..
I would also like to add, been going to The Dragon for 14 years with Tom, John, Marcus, Jim, Mike, Mark, Donnie, Eddie, Wendy, Bones -(RIP my friend), and a few others that sporatically show up once in a while.
We have even morphed into more than just A VMAX group. Marcus, Jim, Mark, also ride sport bikes as well as thier vmaxes. And Andy, Jon, and Camille, the Polish crewe from Chicago that ride sport bikes have also become great friends we have a great time with every single year.
We have no rules, no itinerary, no problems with whomever rides with us.
Just don't be whiny and bitch and moan about shit.
Deals Gap is what it is.
Like it, don't like it, it makes no difference to us.
I myself couldn't ask for better friends, better riding, and better night's around a campfire, all wrapped up into an $80/night spot in the mountains.
So if you wish to Join us, your welcome to.
But you better Make Your reservation RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
THIS VERY FRIGIN MINUTE. Or your not going to get a room.

Back