Contest: Mod Monkey of the Month

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, very nice bikes guys! beautiful. im not eye fucking your chicks im just saying.... your girls are HOTT! your lucky guys

Nice looking stuff so far. The MMRB still would like to see more bikes entered though. Thevmaxrider, where are your pics??? We have seen your photo album and like what we see so far, and according to your personal Mod Monkey (or Mod Kong in your case) your bike is quite the piece of work so show us.

As for those who have not sent in pics, c'mon you can only win if you participate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not my bike but I think the monkey truly bit this guys ass:ummm:

Attachments

• tuning.jpg
    tuning.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 49
MR MOD MONKEY, please consider the maxgasser seat as my entry into the mod monkey of the month contest. Please take into consideration , pan design, foam mold design, and construction, all steel brakets, and the fact that the time and money spent on this project could have EASILY put a motor management system and nitrous on mable.(of which none has been recovered yet) All this for the greater good of fellow maxers(at least the ones that try and are comfy on a maxgasser) and ofcourse as a means to an end to satisfiy you in the future modifacation on whatever max I may be riding.

Attachments

• P8150661.jpg
    P8150661.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 17
  • add pic two.jpg
    add pic two.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 19
  • good pic perf seat area.jpg
    good pic perf seat area.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20
Ok guys,

Now that the deadline is passed we are reviewing the entries and will announce the winner ASAP. As for a prize, well we have decided that the winner should get something that compliments the work they have done on their bike. This months winner will get a set of Driven D3 grips in a color to match their bike. Once we announce the winner they will need to PM me to let me know their shipping address and preferred color so I can contact the distributor and have them sent out.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR ENTRANTS!!!!!!!

dear mr monkey. screw u. i will have an entry for the next month or so.

dear mr monkey. screw u. i will have an entry for the next month or so.

Ummmmmm, why ya hatin' on me??? I guess I didn't tell everyone that the prizes were going to be some GOOD SHIT so folks didn't take me seriously. Well, just so EVERYONE knows, next month's prize will be a set of C.O.O. frame sliders of YOUR choice!! One hell of a prize for the best damn Max of the month!!!!!

VMAXCRUZER!!!!!!!!!

We would like to thank the entrants this month and would like to say it was a TOUGH decision as ALL the entries were more than worthy to get the prize. The race for next month's Mod Monkey of the Month officially starts NOW, you have until Sept. 30th to show us your baby and the mods done to her. Remember these prizes are for real and some good stuff will be sent out by yours truly (through the distributors in the Mod Monkey Network) to you.

WOW, congrats Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess this Mod Monkey character is serious about his contest:worthy: Should have gotten my pics in, will make sure I do this month as I will have some good ones next week!! Already have COO frame sliders, but then again if I ever go down again I could use spares on hand!!

All,

After discussing things with your Mod Monkeys, we have reached a decision to hold a monthly contest here. The contest will be for the Mod Monkey of the Month, with the prize TBD.

The judging criteria are:

1) Ingenuity
2) Originality
3) Personalization (did you contribute to making your Max "Yours")
4) Upgrade?
5) Appearance

The MMRB will vote on the entry that they feel best shows the above and the overall spirit of the Vmax.

To enter post pics of your mods in this thread. Entries will be accepted until August 31st and a winner announced in the first week of September. Good luck boys and ladies, do your Monkey proud!!!!!

I am under the impression this will be for bikes that are ridden and the owner doing mods while in operation, nor a completed bike? Or am I totally out in left field?
Gannon

Stay tuned for more Mod Monkey prizes! You won't have to be riding the bike to win, but other then a year end prize (to be announced shortly) the winner will be determined by the Monkey.

Congrats, kenny:punk:.Maybe an album of your max would be in order !:biglaugh:

I am under the impression this will be for bikes that are ridden and the owner doing mods while in operation, nor a completed bike? Or am I totally out in left field?
Gannon

Think of this as more of a "bike show" to show off your creation. What we are interested in is seeing the owner's vision of the Vmax as they want it to be. There is no distinction between a daily rider and a show bike here in so much as we will be looking at the stated criteria and not so much how much money has been spent.

On the prize note:

After negotiations Sean Morley has graciously offered up donations for October's contest, a set of Delrin motor mounts, December's contest, which will end just prior to Christmas so we can get your prize out to you to put under the tree, of a set of bare (not powdercoated or chromed) V-stacks. Sean has also thrown out one hell of a prize............ For the person who has made the largest volume of purchases (by $ value) by years end Sean has a very special prize to reward his "Customer of the Year", either a complete seat set OR, should you have his seat already, a braced swingarm!!!!!!!!!

The MMRB would like to send a heart felt "Thank You" to Sean for donating prizes.

Cycle One Off has also donated this month's prize, a set of frame sliders of your choice and is also looking at donating an oil pressure gauge kit for a future prize!!!

Remember the Mod Monkey is wise, the Monkey is good:punk:

Back